What stage of development are you in?
That’s a weird question to ask an adult because it makes it sound like we’re still kids. Well, I’m not sure that we ever really grow up all the way, no matter how old we are, so maybe it’s not such a weird question.
That’s this week’s topic!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. How old were you when you first started thinking seriously about what you wanted to do as a career?
2. How old were you when you built your first long-term friendship (even if the friendship is currently no longer intact)?
3. Of the people you consider friends, how long is your longest-lasting friendship?
4. When is the last time you spoke to this person either by phone, email or online?
5. Take the quiz: What stage of development are you in?
6. The last question in the quiz asked which trait described you when you’re at your best. Which trait would you describes you at your worst?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.