I don’t know about anyone else, but I could use a nap. I’m really glad it’s Saturday.
If you’re like me, then this week’s set of questions might really hit home, because they’re all about your energy level. See if you can muster up just enough to get through six questions and thanks for stopping by!
(According to the rules, “First to Play” requires you to be the first to include the link to the specific entry in which you answered the questions, not just the general link to your blog.)
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. How often do you get eight hours of sleep in a single night?
2. You find yourself fading towards the end of the day at work: what do you do for enough of an energy burst to get you to quitting time?
3. Which work shift would be ideal for you: 8am-5pm, 2pm-11pm or 11pm-8am?
4. Do you ever drink “energy drinks” for an extra boost?
5. Take the quiz: What’s Your Energy Level?
6. What percentage of the time would you say that you get up on the wrong side of the bed?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to be able to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.