With the new diet now underway, I figured I’d ask a few food related questions this week. Try not to get too hungry as you’re reading through!
As I mentioned yesterday, I am trying out a new diet, the Weight Watchers PointsPlus plan. So I figured I’d ask a few food-related questions this week.
Try not to get too hungry as you’re reading through!
Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and keep the conversation going!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. When you were a young child, were you generally too skinny, too heavy or just right?
2. What’s the most weight you’ve lost during any one diet? (Or have you never had to be on one?)
3. Of your favorite foods, which do you think is the healthiest?
4. Of your favorite foods, which do you think is the least healthiest?
5. When did you last have some of each of those two foods?
6. You go to a coffee shop to meet a friend for conversation. How likely are you to buy a pastry or some kind of snack to go along with that coffee?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.
here's one more set of answers from someone who saw them on my blog: http://cathysvoicenow.wordpress.com/2012/05/03/six-questions-want-to-share/
My answers are here: http://tedthethird.blogspot.com/2012/04/saturday-six-diet-time.html
Best of luck with the diet. I used WeightWatchers a couple of years ago with some success. My answers are posted: http://sweetmemes.blogspot.com/2012/04/patricks-plae.html
My answers are here... http://dianacorner.blogspot.com/2012/04/patricks-place-saturday-six-419-1.html
I'll answer these here this week:
1. I was a little heavy until I reached high school. Then the weight sort of dropped off on it's own - I was lucky.
2. 10 pounds on my current diet. I never really had to diet before.
3. This is a tough one! Perhaps the greek yogurt I love so much or the whole grain bread I buy...
4. This is easy. There is a burger they make at the bar down the street that is to die for (literally - you might have a heart attack just looking at it!) It has bacon, cheese sauce, bbq sauce, and an onion ring on it!
5. I had yogurt yesterday and I'll have a slice of the bread toasted shortly. The burger? Not since last year, I believe... I don't even consider it nowdays.
6. Not likely at all. Coffee is just fine all by itself, thank you!