1. I can sew a button on, kind of. It won't look like it did before, though. I don't have any sewing supplies, though. I tried to learn crocheting, but it didn't take.
2. Any clothing store. Trying to find something that fits me is depressing. I always come out of those sessions sweaty and angry.
3. There's this song that George Costanza mumbles/sings in one Seinfeld episode, I mumble/sing that sometimes when bored.
4. Usually 10-20 km/h over.
5. I honestly don't know. I had to sit back and think on it. I guess since I don't care much for parties to begin with, it would be an extra incentive to attend. However, on the other hand, what am I really going to get out of it? I guess I am getting past the age when purposelessly seeing naked women was, I dunno, worth trying to make happen.
6. I don't know about those colours, but I prefer to use real sugar, for now.