I have to admit that I started basing questions on letters of the alphabet completely on a whim. I wasn’t certain that I could come up with six questions for every letter, but so far, it’s going great.
This week, we’re up to the letter T.
To play, just leave a comment with either your answers or the link to the post on your own blog if you choose to post the answers there! Each week, you can find other interesting blogs by checking the comments others leave.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. T is for TALKER: Which specific topic tends to get a lot of attention on your blog?
2. T is for TELEPHONE: Who was the last person you spoke to on a telephone?
3. T is for TIME: Which do you usually have the most difficulty doing: getting to work on time or leaving work on time?
4. T is for TOUCAN: If you could own any kind of bird (and feeding and housing wouldn’t be an issue), which bird would you like to own?
5. T is for TOY: What do you own at this point that you consider your favorite “toy”?
6. T is for TYPEWRITER: At what age did you first start learning to type?
Next week, six questions inspired by the letter T.