The letter V is next in line as we cruise through the tail end of the alphabet in the Saturday Six. For those of you who are new to this, it’s a simple idea: I ask six random questions — this week, they all have something to do with a keyword beginning with the letter V — and you answer them.
You can either answer in a comment here, or, if you’re looking for something random to post on your own blog, you can post your answers there and then leave a comment here with a link to that post. The idea is that other readers who enjoy memes like this might just find your blog through the comments on this post.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. V is for VACCINE: Do you believe children should be required to be vaccinated before they’re allowed to attend public schools? Why or why not?
2. V is for VALOR: Whom do you know personally that you consider to be particularly courageous?
3. V is for VALUE: Which store do you feel generally offers the best deals on things you want?
4. V is for VEGETABLE: Which single vegetable do you tend to use most when you cook?
5. V is for VERTIGO: What’s the tallest building you’ve been inside?
6. V is for VULCAN: Who is your favorite Star Trek character?
Next week, six questions inspired by the letter W.