1. How old is your microwave oven?
2. How many television sets do you own?
3. What type of cell phone do you own?
4. How much else besides making calls do you use your cell phone for?
I use it all the time, but I rarely make calls.
5. Do you still have a landline in your home?
Technically, yes, because ADSL broadband Internet uses a landline. But if you mean a landline phone service, the answer is no.
6. Do you have a single-serve coffee maker like a Keurig, or is yours a more traditional multi-cup model?
Traditional. It's a Moccamaster.