We’re on a roll with our ABCs…and this week, we’re up to D, which means that all of this week’s questions are based on keywords beginning with the letter D.
As always, to play, just leave a comment with either your answers or the link to the post on your own blog if you choose to post the answers there! Each week, you can find other interesting blogs by checking the comments others leave.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. D is for DALLY: What activity causes you to waste the most time in your day?
2. D is for DANCE: Do you enjoy dancing in public, and how often do you do so?
3. D is for DECAF: Do you get a genuine buzz from coffee and if so, how many cups per day is your limit?
4. D is for DISK: What was the size, in inches, of the floppy disk most commonly in use when you got your first computer: 8”, 5.25”, or 3.5” or were floppies already out of use?
5. D is for DORMITORY: How much appeal did you or would you have seen in living in a dormitory in college?
6. D is for DRIVE-THROUGH: What’s the last restaurant you purchased food from via its drive-through?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six. Next week, as I’m sure you’ve guessed, we’ll focus on the letter E.
My answers are posted here... http://dianacorner.blogspot.com/2014/01/saturday-six-511.html
I'm in: http://sweetmemes.blogspot.com/2014/01/patricks-place_25.html. Oh the memories...
My answers are here. This was a fun one!