Here’s one of those little memes that has been spreading like wildfire across the blogosphere. If you’re reading this, you’re hereby challenged to answer the questions yourself. (And if you do, feel free to leave a link to your own responses!)
1.Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Never. I have been searched by airport security officers before, but I don’t count them as cops.
2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
I’m not the roller coaster type, but when I do ride one, I guess I do close my eyes for part of it.
3. When’s the last time you’ve been sledding?
That would be never.
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
It would depend on who the someone else is. But I sleep with two dogs in the bed and they never bother me unless they’re competing for pillow space!
5. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes. I’ve seen one before.
• Continue Reading “40 Questions”….6. Do you consider yourself creative?
I’d certainly like to think so.
7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Honestly…does it matter? A jury said he didn’t, so they’re the ones whose opinions count. Based on the circumstances, starting with that bizarre low-speed chase, there’s certainly reason to wonder what was going on. But we didn’t get to see everything the jury did, (which is a good thing), so the best we can do is speculate.
8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
No question: Jennifer.
9. Do you stay friends with your exes?
It hasn’t been a problem so far.
10. Do you know how to play poker?
Yes, but knowing how to play doesn’t automatically mean that one plays well.
11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
No, but at times I feel as though I have.
12. What’s your favorite commercial?
I don’t really have one. There are some great ones out there, but it’s hard to narrow it down to one. But you can see my top seven picks here.
13. What are you allergic to?
Ragweed, Mold, and Stupidity.
14. If you’re driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights?
15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
I’m not a big fan of football.
17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
Never. (And yes, I know the last question was about baseball. It was a joke! Jeez!)
18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Most of the time. Sometimes I remember the whole dream and other times, I remember specific “key” images from the dream.
19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
Been fairly recently, but not sure I remember the particular cause.
20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?
“Twist and Shout,” “Hard Day’s Night,” “I Want to Hold Your Hand,” “Penny Lane,” “Eleanor Rigby”
21. What’s the one thing on your mind now?
I’m wondering what was so funny that made me laugh until I cried.
22. Do you know who Ghetto-ass Barbie is?
23. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Yes. My car rings bells and blinks lights at me if I don’t. Beyond that, I think they save lives and I can’t understand why people don’t take the time to belt up.
24. What cell service do you use?
25. Do you like Sushi?
I side with Terry Bradshaw in that commercial from a few years ago set in a sushi restaurant. He looks up at the chef and says, “You forgot to cook this.”
26. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
Oh yes. Going down I-26 at 60 miles an hour. Moron in the lane to my right decides to attempt to merge his car into mine. At the last minute, with me blaring the horn at him, he swerves back, but I had to swerve as well because it looked like he wasn’t getting the message. I ended up in a 360-degree spin that ended with me in the center lane facing three lanes of oncoming traffic which, thankfully, stopped.
27. What do you wear to bed?
28. Been caught stealing?
29. What shoe size do you have?
30. Do you truly hate anyone?
I don’t hate people. There are people I have no use for, but I just don’t interact with them.
31. Classic Rock or Rap?
32. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
Can’t think of anyone off the top of my head.
33. Favorite Song?
“Someone Else for One Day,” by Gabriel Mann
34. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror?
35. What food do you find disgusting?
A three-way tie: Liver, Okra, Chitterlings. I’ve tried the first two, and couldn’t bring myself to even attempt the third.
36. Do you sing in the shower?
No. I wash in the shower.
37. Did you ever play, “I’ll show you mine, if you show me yours?”
Many times in school. But only when it came to report cards.
38. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Sure. And I’m sure they’ve done the same. But the reason we’re friends is that the kind of fun involved isn’t mean-spirited.
39. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
40. Have you ever been punched in the face?
No, though I suspect some have been tempted to change this.