Earlier this week, America celebrated National Doughnut Day. So I thought it’d be appropriate to do a doughnut-themed edition of the Saturday Six.
If you’re on a diet, or worse, you’ve somehow decided to just swear off doughnuts completely — why would you do that to yourself?!? — you will have to rely on your pro-doughnut days of yesteryear to get through these questions.
Here we go with a new set of six!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. Would you rather have your doughnuts hot, room temperature or chilled?
2. Do you prefer Krispy Kreme, Dunkin Donuts or a different restaurant when you have the doughnut craving?
3. How often do you buy doughnuts?
4. Your favorite doughnut: plain, filled or iced?
5. If you were in a doughnut frame of mind but your only choice was iced doughnuts, which flavor of icing would you most be likely to choose?
6. The new trend is putting bacon on everything: what do you think about doughnuts topped with bacon?
Thanks for playing this week’s Saturday Six and I hope you’ll be back next week!
Patrick is a Christian with more than 26 years experience in professional writing, producing and marketing. His professional background also includes social media, reporting for broadcast television and the web, directing, videography and photography. He enjoys getting to know people over coffee and spending time with his dog.