This week, I thought it might be fun to pull a few questions from various dating sites: sometimes, you never know what you’re going to be asked, and some of the questions would almost be funny if they weren’t so sad.
Here we go with a new set of six!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. Would you have ever dated someone you knew was in a committed relationship with someone else, even if you knew that the other person was okay with the idea?
2. If you were in a longterm relationship and your significant other gained weight because of a medical issue, would you think less of him/her as a person?
3. When dating someone, how important is it that you’d communicate with that person every day?
4. If you had to choose one or the other, which is more important in a relationship: dedication or passion?
5. Is jealousy healthy or unhealthy in a relationship?
6. Would you have a problem with your significant other spending a good deal of time with his/her exes if you knew it was completely platonic?
Thanks for playing this week’s Saturday Six and I hope you’ll be back next week!