I hope you had a great July 4th and paused to be thankful for what we have in this country, despite all of its problems. This week’s Saturday Six focuses on holiday celebrations.
So let’s play!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. Which holiday are you most likely to spend outdoors?
2. What’s your favorite cookout food?
3. Which cookout food could you do without?
4. Which holidays do you think are appropriate to celebrate with fireworks?
5. Which holidays do you wish weren’t celebrated with fireworks?
6. Which holiday is the last one for which you threw a party yourself?
Thanks for playing this week’s Saturday Six and I hope you’ll be back next week!
Patrick is a Christian with more than 26 years experience in professional writing, producing and marketing. His professional background also includes social media, reporting for broadcast television and the web, directing, videography and photography. He enjoys getting to know people over coffee and spending time with his dog.