This week’s edition of the Saturday Six focuses on your favorites. It’s a simple enough topic, right? What makes one particular type or brand of something your favorite one? (Wow, when I add that second question, it suddenly gets a little more difficult!)
But no one ever said life was supposed to be easy all of the time, did they?
So let’s play!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. What is your favorite song and why?
2. What is your favorite band and why?
3. What is your favorite place to vacation and why?
4. What is your favorite local restaurant and why?
5. Who is your favorite living relative and why?
6. What is your favorite pet (current or past) and why?
Thanks for playing this week’s Saturday Six and I hope you’ll be back next week!
Patrick is a Christian with more than 26 years experience in professional writing, producing and marketing. His professional background also includes social media, reporting for broadcast television and the web, directing, videography and photography. He enjoys getting to know people over coffee and spending time with his dog.