Sometimes, it’s just fun to play “What If?” and that’s what we’re going to do with this week’s edition of the Saturday Six.
I’m going to give you a specific scenario, then ask you six questions that all relate to the same scenario and how you’d respond to it. And the scenario in question is one that I think all of us would love to see happen in real life!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
For all of these questions, assume you’ve just won a lottery and you now have $20 million in your bank account (and that’s after taxes)!
1. Which charity or organization would receive the first donation you make?
2. Which bill would you be most likely to pay off first?
3. What practical, needed thing that you haven’t had the money to buy would you purchase first?
4. What completely impractical, but fun, product would you purchase first?
5. Where is the first place you’d be likely to travel?
6. How far from your current home would you be most likely to relocate, if you’d relocate at all?
Thanks for playing this week’s Saturday Six and I hope you’ll be back next week!