This week’s edition of the Saturday 6 features six quotes from famous people that I hope will motivate you.
Some people like to take quotes like these, write each one on an index card, then tape them to their bathroom mirror or their computer screen and change them out from time to time, suggesting the reminders help push them forward when they need a little boost.
I hope you’re not in need of such a boost, but then again, we all are at some point!
I hope these give you a boost when you need one.
1. “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.” — Babe Ruth
2. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” — Walt Disney
3. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” — Steve Jobs
4. “In any situation, the best thing you can do is the right thing; the next best thing you can do is the wrong thing; the worst thing you can do is nothing.” — Theodore Roosevelt
5. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
6. “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you’ll be a success.” — Albert Schweitzer
Patrick is a Christian with more than 26 years experience in professional writing, producing and marketing. His professional background also includes social media, reporting for broadcast television and the web, directing, videography and photography. He enjoys getting to know people over coffee and spending time with his dog.