Well, friends, we have survived another workweek and now it’s time for a minor diversion to get the weekend started! I call said diversion the Saturday Six, which consists of six random questions that may or may not relate to one particular theme.
So please join in and give them a try!
Thanks for stopping by the blog!
Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and keep the conversation going!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. Consider the last time you went shopping to a single store: which store was it?
2. Consider the last time you went shopping at a mall: which store was the first one you went into?
3. Do you prefer to shop in a mall or in a strip of stores downtown?
4. You have to go downtown to purchase something in a store there, but the only parking places are parallel spaces near the store or a parking garage five blocks away: which are you more comfortable using?
5. Have you ever bumped another car while trying to park your own car?
6. If you bumped a car while parking and you noticed a small mark on the car’s fender that you might have caused, but saw that no one saw you bump it, would you leave a note, or just move elsewhere and pretend it never happened?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.
Patrick is a Christian with more than 26 years experience in professional writing, producing and marketing. His professional background also includes social media, reporting for broadcast television and the web, directing, videography and photography. He enjoys getting to know people over coffee and spending time with his dog.