Hope your Saturday is off to a great start! Here are six more random questions. Since we had movies as the topic last year, I thought I’d continue the topic one more week. A 3D version of Titanic is coming to theaters soon, so 3D movies will get us started.
Thanks for stopping by the blog!
Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and keep the conversation going!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. Have you ever attended a 3D movie in a theater that required the old-style red and blue glasses?
2. Have you ever attended a 3D movie in a theater that required the newer style of 3D glasses?
3. Is a 3D television on your wish list, even if it meant you’d have to watch television wearing some type of glasses?
4. Regardless of whether 3D is involved, what genre of movie (drama, comedy, mystery, etc.) are you most likely to watch in a theater?
5. What concessions are you most likely to buy at the theater?
6. What concession do you think would be the last one you’d ever buy in a local theater?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.