Here’s another collection of six completely random questions.
That, after all, is how this silly little meme got started: six random questions intended to get people who answered them to have the chance to see other people’s answers and, in the process, find other great blogs to read.
So enjoy the questions and thanks for stopping by!
Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and keep the conversation going!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. What type of cookie do you most enjoy dipping in ice-cold milk: chocolate chip, Oreo or peanut-butter?
2. When is the last time you had one of those cookies with milk?
3. Who you are/were you closer to: your mother or your father?
4. How do you take your coffee: cold or hot, sugar, cream, both or neither?
5. What word do you most wish people would stop using?
6. How often do you floss your teeth?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.