It’s the day before Easter, but you still have plenty of time for six random questions. So answer here or on your own blog and don’t forget to check out the blogs of other people who are also playing along.
Thanks for joining the fun!
Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and keep the conversation going!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. How did you come up with the name of your primary blog?
2. List the links of all of the blogs you currently write.
3. Have you ever been dared to do something completely outrageous, and did you actually accept the dare? (You don’t have to specify what the dare was unless you want to.)
4. What grocery store aisle do you tend to have the most difficulty avoiding?
5. You’re going to pay to see a movie in a theater: are you more likely to want to see a comedy, a drama, an action movie or a “chick flick?”
6. Have you ever accidentally referred to a current date with an ex’s name?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.
Patrick is a Christian with more than 26 years experience in professional writing, producing and marketing. His professional background also includes social media, reporting for broadcast television and the web, directing, videography and photography. He enjoys getting to know people over coffee and spending time with his dog.