Saturday Six #425
This week’s edition of the Saturday Six focuses on firsts you’ve experienced in your life. Hopefully, you’ll be able to answer all of the questions, though some may stretch your memory a bit.
Thanks for spending part of the first weekend of June here at Patrick’s Place!
Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and keep the conversation going!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. What is the first movie you remember watching in a theater?
2. Was the first phone you ever used a rotary or push-button style phone?
3. Was the first car you owned new or used?
4. When did you first think you knew for certain what you wanted to do when you grew up?
5. How old were you the first time you set foot on an airplane?
6. What’s the first book that you read and really enjoyed?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.