The topic of this week’s set of questions is the zodiac. But the “traditional” one you’re thinking of only plays a small role this time around; there’s an alternative to the traditional zodiac that I found and thought it might be fun to see how it applies (or doesn’t apply) to you.
To play, just leave a comment with either your answers or the link to the post on your own blog if you choose to post the answers there! Each week, you can find other interesting blogs by checking the comments others leave.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. What is your traditional zodiac sign?
2. How often, if ever, do you read your horoscope?
3. Check out the Geek Zodiak: What is your birth year the year of?
4. Which of the merits listed do you think is most accurate to your personality?
5. Which of the demerits listed do you think is most accurate to your personality?
6. Which single merit or demerit listed for your sign do you think is most inaccurate to your personality?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.