If it’s Saturday, it’s time for six random questions. This time around, I’ve got another round of randomness…so answer away and enjoy!
To play, just leave a comment with either your answers or the link to the post on your own blog if you choose to post the answers there! Each week, you can find other interesting blogs by checking the comments others leave.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. Which month of the year do you like least?
2. Which do you own more of: shoes, t-shirts or hats?
3. What is your least favorite color?
4. What drink do you enjoy most during wintertime?
5. How many alarm clocks do you use to get up on time in the morning?
6. What position do you normally sleep in?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.