This week, all of the questions regard things that begin with the letter A. If it goes well, we may spend the following 25 weeks with the alphabetical theme, but we’ll definitely be continuing with the random nature of questions.
To play, just leave a comment with either your answers or the link to the post on your own blog if you choose to post the answers there! Each week, you can find other interesting blogs by checking the comments others leave.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. A is for APPLE: What Apple Computer product are you most likely to buy or most pleased that you have purchased?
2. A is for ANATOMY: What part of your body do you feel is your best feature?
3. A is for ACADEMICS: What single class gave you the most trouble in school?
4. A is for ACE: What card game is your favorite?
5. A is for AUTOMOBILE: What car or vehicle are you most likely to buy as your next ride?
6. A is for ARGUMENT: What is the last thing you remembered arguing about?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.
Patrick is a Christian with more than 26 years experience in professional writing, producing and marketing. His professional background also includes social media, reporting for broadcast television and the web, directing, videography and photography. He enjoys getting to know people over coffee and spending time with his dog.