This week, all of the questions center on topics that begin with the letter B. (If you missed last week’s set, they were all A-questions, so be sure to check that out, too.)
To play, just leave a comment with either your answers or the link to the post on your own blog if you choose to post the answers there! Each week, you can find other interesting blogs by checking the comments others leave.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. B is for BUG: Which insect is your favorite?
2. B is for BONE: Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how many have you broken?
3. B is for BOOGIE: On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your own dancing ability?
4. B is for BAKING: What was the last pastry you remember buying?
5. B is for BORROW: What was the last thing you borrowed from someone else?
6. B is for BED: What size is your bed?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.