Continuing with the alphabet theme, I present a set of questions related to the letter C.
To play, just leave a comment with either your answers or the link to the post on your own blog if you choose to post the answers there! Each week, you can find other interesting blogs by checking the comments others leave.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. C is for COLOR: Which color is most represented in your wardrobe?
2. C is for COMEDY: What’s your all-time favorite television comedy?
3. C is for CHANNEL: What single TV channel do you tend to watch the most?
4. C is for CAT: What is your favorite kind of cat?
5. C is for COMMUTE: What’s the longest distance you drive as part of your normal routine?
6. C is for CREDIT: How many credit cards do you own?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.
Patrick is a Christian with more than 26 years experience in professional writing, producing and marketing. His professional background also includes social media, reporting for broadcast television and the web, directing, videography and photography. He enjoys getting to know people over coffee and spending time with his dog.