It’s time for the sixth week of Saturday Six under the new alphabet theme, which has questions based on words that begin with a certain letter of the alphabet. Since it’s week six, that brings us to the letter F. So get ready for six questions about “F-words”…but just not that one particular “F-word.”
To play, just leave a comment with either your answers or the link to the post on your own blog if you choose to post the answers there! Each week, you can find other interesting blogs by checking the comments others leave.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. F is for FACE: Which part of your face would you most like to change if you had the money to do so?
2. F is for FAST: What’s the fastest speed you’ve ever traveled in a car?
3. F is for FEAR: What single thing are you most afraid of?
4. F is for FORK: In a Chinese or Japanese restaurant, do you prefer chopsticks or a real fork?
5. F is for FOWL: What is your favorite piece of chicken?
6. F is for FRUIT: If you could only have one kind of fruit for the rest of your life, which fruit would you choose?
Thanks for playing! I hope you’ll be back next week!