Well, Gee…it’s time for another edition of the Saturday Six. Gee, indeed. In fact, I mean “gee” as in the letter G, since this week’s questions relate to things that begin with a G.
To play, just leave a comment with either your answers or the link to the post on your own blog if you choose to post the answers there! Each week, you can find other interesting blogs by checking the comments others leave.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. G is for GAME: Which game were you best at playing when you were a child?
2. G is for GHOST: Do you believe that ghosts exist, whether you’ve seen one or not?
3. G is for GLOBE: What country anywhere around the globe would you most like to visit?
4. G is for GRILL: What’s your favorite food to have grilled outdoors?
5. G is for GRITS: Have you ever eaten grits, and if so, do you like them?
6. G is for GUM: Which brand is your favorite chewing or bubble gum?
Thanks for playing! I hope you’ll be back next week!