When you base a set of questions on a letter of the alphabet, you realize that some letters are more difficult than others. This week, we’re using the letter I, so let’s see what happens!
To play, just leave a comment with either your answers or the link to the post on your own blog if you choose to post the answers there! Each week, you can find other interesting blogs by checking the comments others leave.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. I is for ICEBOX: What’s your favorite food that’s in your refrigerator right now?
2. I is for INANE: Of the television shows you watch regularly, which would you call the dumbest?
3. I is for INCOME: Do you think the wealthy should receive enough breaks to pay a lower tax rate than the middle class?
4. I is for INEDIBLE: What’s your least favorite vegetable?
5. I is for INJURY: What’s the worst injury you’ve suffered in your life?
6. I is for INK: Which color ink do you prefer to write with?
Thanks for playing! I hope you’ll be back next week…to see if I can come up with six questions that focus on words beginning with the letter J!