The letter K is the basis of each question this week!
To play, just leave a comment with either your answers or the link to the post on your own blog if you choose to post the answers there! Each week, you can find other interesting blogs by checking the comments others leave.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. K is for KAKISTOCRACY: Which president would you rate as the worst in history?
2. K is for KARAOKE: If you had to sing a song in a Karaoke tournament, which song would you choose?
3. K is for KETCHUP: Which condiment do you use the most?
4. K is for KEY: What does the oldest key you own open?
5. K is for KITCHEN: What would you most like to change about your kitchen?
6. K is for KNOWLEDGE: Which single school subject has served you the best in your adult life?
Thanks for playing! I hope you’ll be back next week…to see if I can come up with six questions that focus on words beginning with the letter L!
Patrick is a Christian with more than 26 years experience in professional writing, producing and marketing. His professional background also includes social media, reporting for broadcast television and the web, directing, videography and photography. He enjoys getting to know people over coffee and spending time with his dog.