Something strange happened to this post when I uploaded it…thanks, Mika for catching it and I apologize for the technical difficulties!
We’re now taking the path through L with this week’s set of questions — I thought you’d enjoy that! — as we continue along the alphabet.
To play, just leave a comment with either your answers or the link to the post on your own blog if you choose to post the answers there! Each week, you can find other interesting blogs by checking the comments others leave.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. L is for LACTOSE: What’s your favorite dairy product?
2. L is for LANGUAGE: If you could learn any language that you haven’t already studied in any way, which one would you choose?
3. L is for LAUGH: Who is the last comedian to make you literally laugh out loud?
4. L is for LEATHER: How many items made of leather do you own?
5. L is for LEFTOVER: Which specific food leftover from Thanksgiving dinner do you tire of the fastest?
6. L is for LIBRARY: How often do you visit your local library?
Patrick is a Christian with more than 26 years experience in professional writing, producing and marketing. His professional background also includes social media, reporting for broadcast television and the web, directing, videography and photography. He enjoys getting to know people over coffee and spending time with his dog.