We are zipping along through the alphabet and this week, we’re up to the letter M, which means that each of the six random questions have something to do with something that begins with an M. (I suppose that makes the questions a little less than completely random, but I don’t think that’s the end of the world!
To play, just leave a comment with either your answers or the link to the post on your own blog if you choose to post the answers there! Each week, you can find other interesting blogs by checking the comments others leave.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. M is for MAC: Which brand of computer do you use most often?
2. M is for MACARONI: Which pasta dish do you enjoy most?
3. M is for MAIL: How often do you actually mail a letter versus sending an email or chatting online?
4. M is for MICROPOLIS: If you had the choice to earn a decent salary at an enjoyable job and could be certain that you could afford a comfortable lifestyle, would you prefer to live in a big city, a small town, or something in between?
5. M is for MOVIE: What is the next movie you are looking forward to seeing in a theater?
6. M is for MUSEUM: Which type of museum would you most likely pay to enter: an art museum, a history museum or a science museum?
Next week, six questions inspired by the letter N.