It’s time for Q. Not James Bond’s famous gadget maker, but the letter of the alphabet: it’s inspiring this week’s set of random questions.
To play, just leave a comment with either your answers or the link to the post on your own blog if you choose to post the answers there! Each week, you can find other interesting blogs by checking the comments others leave.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. Q is for QUACK: What’s the worst medical advice you ever received?
2. Q is for QUEEN: What do you think you’d most enjoy about living the life of royalty?
3. Q is for QUICK: What household chores are you lease likely to procrastinate about doing?
4. Q is for QUIET: Where do you go when you feel like you need quiet time alone with no distractions?
5. Q is for QUIT: What would you most like to quit doing in 2013?
6. Q is for QUIZ: What subject in school did you most dread a pop quiz in?
Next week, six questions inspired by the letter R.
Patrick is a Christian with more than 26 years experience in professional writing, producing and marketing. His professional background also includes social media, reporting for broadcast television and the web, directing, videography and photography. He enjoys getting to know people over coffee and spending time with his dog.