This week’s edition features questions based on keywords that all begin with the letter R.
To play, just leave a comment with either your answers or the link to the post on your own blog if you choose to post the answers there! Each week, you can find other interesting blogs by checking the comments others leave.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. R is for RACE: If you had to attend some sort of race — horse race, NASCAR, etc. — which type would you most likely choose?
2. R is for REALITY: If you had to choose one reality show to watch, which would it be?
3. R is for REINCARNATION: If you could come back after death as an animal, which would you choose?
4. R is for REPORTER: Which local reporters do you trust more: your local newspaper’s or your local TV stations’?
5. R is for ROBOT: If science provided a practical robot to take care of chores around the house, would you be interested, or would you prefer doing it yourself?
6. R is for RUDE: When you encounter what you consider is rude customer service, are you more likely to contact the manager on site or call the corporate office?
Next week, six questions inspired by the letter S.