This week, the letter S gets its turn to inspire a set of six random questions.
To play, just leave a comment with either your answers or the link to the post on your own blog if you choose to post the answers there! Each week, you can find other interesting blogs by checking the comments others leave.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. S is for SEW: What is the extent of your sewing talent?
2. S is for SHOPPING: Which store do you dread visiting the most?
3. S is for SONG: What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?
4. S is for SPEED: As a general rule, how close (in miles per hour) do you stay to a posted speed limit?
5. S is for STRIP: Would you be more or less likely to attend a party if you knew strippers would be present?
6. S is for SUGAR: When you want to sweeten something, are you more likely to use real sugar, the pink packet, the blue packet or the green packet?
Next week, six questions inspired by the letter T.
Patrick is a Christian with more than 26 years experience in professional writing, producing and marketing. His professional background also includes social media, reporting for broadcast television and the web, directing, videography and photography. He enjoys getting to know people over coffee and spending time with his dog.