We continue winding our way through the alphabet, and this week, we come to the letter U. When I started writing this week’s post, I initially thought I’d have a difficult time coming up with U-words. But it proved not to be nearly as difficult as I expected once I started thinking about it.
Now it’s time for you to live up to your part of the bargain!
To play, just leave a comment with either your answers or the link to the post on your own blog if you choose to post the answers there! Each week, you can find other interesting blogs by checking the comments others leave.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. U is for UBER: What topic might people accuse you of being a bit “too extreme” about?
2. U is for ULCER: On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the most stressed, what is your stress level in an average week?
3. U is for UMPIRE: If you had to officiate any sport, which one do you think you’d have the most trouble dealing with?
4. U is for UNDERWATER: Which sea creature would you most fear if you were diving in the ocean?
5. U is for UNDERWEAR: Which color are most of your undergarments?
6. U is for URBAN: Would you most prefer to live somewhere more urban, somewhere more rural, or somewhere more suburban?
Next week, six questions inspired by the letter V.
Patrick is a Christian with more than 26 years experience in professional writing, producing and marketing. His professional background also includes social media, reporting for broadcast television and the web, directing, videography and photography. He enjoys getting to know people over coffee and spending time with his dog.