Six random questions inspired by a letter of the alphabet. That’s how the Saturday Six works. At least, that’s how it works until we run through the alphabet, and we’re winding down with the letter W.
You can either answer in a comment here, or, if you’re looking for something random to post on your own blog, you can post your answers there and then leave a comment here with a link to that post. The idea is that other readers who enjoy memes like this might just find your blog through the comments on this post.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. W is for WAKING: What time do you usually get up if you truly consider yourself having “slept in?”
2. W is for WALKING: How much time do you spend walking in a typical day?
3. W is for WARMONGER: Do you tend to be the hothead who’s ready to fight or the peacemaker?
4. W is for WEDDING: What would be your “dream site” to hold a wedding?
5. W is for WRINKLE: When you look in the mirror, do you feel that you look younger than you really are, older than you really are, or about the age you really are?
6. W is for WRITE: How often do you handwrite a letter to a friend or relative?
Next week, the real challenge: can I come up with six questions inspired by the letter X? Stop back by to find out!