Week after week, I’ve been basing questions on a letter of the alphabet: each question is inspired by a word that begins with a certain letter. This is the 24th week of this experiment, which means this is the week you’ve really been waiting for!
That’s because you’re curious as to whether I can possibly come up with six valid words that begin with the letter X.
Well, I have.
To play, just leave a comment with either your answers or the link to the post on your own blog if you choose to post the answers there! Each week, you can find other interesting blogs by checking the comments others leave.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. X is for XENIAL: Are you more likely to be the person who hosts out-of-town visitors or the person who stays with someone else when you’re the one out of town?
2. X is for XEROX: What is the last thing you recall making a copy of?
3. X is for XIPHOPAGUS: If you could have a twin for the day, who would you play a prank on first?
4. X is for XMAS: Have you ever complained about the use of Xmas as an abbreviation for Christmas?
5. X is for XYLITOL: Which artificial sweeter do you prefer if you’re avoiding sugar?
6. X is for XYSTER: How many times have you been operated on?
Next week, six questions inspired by the letter Y.
Patrick is a Christian with more than 26 years experience in professional writing, producing and marketing. His professional background also includes social media, reporting for broadcast television and the web, directing, videography and photography. He enjoys getting to know people over coffee and spending time with his dog.