This is the 25th week in a row that a letter of the alphabet inspired keywords that formed the basis of questions. Since it’s week 25, the letter of choice is our 25th, the letter Y.
Next week, we’ll wrap up the alphabet with six questions inspired by words beginning with the letter Z.
To play, just leave a comment with either your answers or the link to the post on your own blog if you choose to post the answers there! Each week, you can find other interesting blogs by checking the comments others leave.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. Y is for YACHT: What’s the biggest boat, ship or vessel you’ve set foot on?
2. Y is for YAM: What kind of potato do you prefer most: the traditional white potato or the sweet potato?
3. Y is for YAWN: You see someone yawn: how likely are you to yawn within a minute after that?
4. Y is for YELLOW: Look around you: what’s the first yellow thing you see?
5. Y is for YOGURT: Which flavor of yogurt is your favorite?
6. Y is for YOLK: If you were to eat eggs for breakfast, how would you prefer them cooked?
Next week, six questions inspired by the letter Z.
Patrick is a Christian with more than 26 years experience in professional writing, producing and marketing. His professional background also includes social media, reporting for broadcast television and the web, directing, videography and photography. He enjoys getting to know people over coffee and spending time with his dog.