From A to Z and here we are: the 26th week in a row that a letter of the alphabet inspired a keyword that would serve as the basis of the week’s questions. This week, we’re left with little old Z.
Next week, I’ll have to come up with something different, since I’m out of letters.
Or am I?
To play, just leave a comment with either your answers or the link to the post on your own blog if you choose to post the answers there! Each week, you can find other interesting blogs by checking the comments others leave.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. Z is for ZAKUSKA: What is your favorite appetizer in your favorite restaurant?
2. Z is for ZEPPELIN: If the great airships of old became an accepted form of transportation again, how likely would you be to travel in one ot them?
3. Z is for ZEPPOLE: Do you prefer doughnuts freshly made and still hot, chilled or at room temperature?
4. Z is for ZERO: What is a grocery item you’ve completely run out of at the moment?
5. Z is for ZOILISM: What subject do you feel people are too quick to criticize others about?
6. Z is for ZOOCULTURE: If money were no object and you could domesticate any wild animal and have it live with you, (and you knew the animal would be safe to live with), which animal would you choose to have as a pet?
Thanks for playing and I hope you’ll be back next week!
Patrick is a Christian with more than 26 years experience in professional writing, producing and marketing. His professional background also includes social media, reporting for broadcast television and the web, directing, videography and photography. He enjoys getting to know people over coffee and spending time with his dog.