For the first time in 29 weeks, there’s no letter of the alphabet inspiring the questions this week. (If you haven’t played along with any of them in the past, click the “For Fun” link in the navbar and try any of the recent editions!
This week, I’m running six questions that were recently used by my friend Mandy to break the ice at a church gathering. The questions in that group were just like typical questions here each week in the Saturday Six: completely random in nature.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. What is the best part of your job? (If you’re unemployed or retired, what’s the best part of your day?)
2. What was your favorite television show when you were a child?
3. When you go to a coffee shop, what is your “usual” order?
4. When you watch a movie, do you skip the previews or do you watch them all with anticipation?
5. What’s the best thing that happened to you today (or this week)?
6. Do you know any knock-knock jokes? If so, list it.
That last question was actually asked because Mandy has a five-year-old niece who’s always looking for new knock-knock jokes!
Thanks for playing and I hope you’ll be back next week!
Patrick is a Christian with more than 26 years experience in professional writing, producing and marketing. His professional background also includes social media, reporting for broadcast television and the web, directing, videography and photography. He enjoys getting to know people over coffee and spending time with his dog.