I hope you’re having a great weekend. Here in Charleston, it’s Bridge Run day, in which thousands run (or walk) a 5K race over the Cooper River Bridge.
In case you’re worried, don’t be: I am not one of the “brave” — or any other word you might come up with for any of these people — my involvement didn’t require running, but rather sitting comfortably in an edit bay. Of the two, I prefer my method much better.
Here’s a new edition of the Saturday Six, and since the theme of the day seems to be activity, we’ll go with that for this week’s six questions.
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. Have you ever wanted to compete in a race or marathon?
2. If you had to choose one, which activity would you most like to try: rock climbing, surfing, hang gliding or skydiving?
3. What’s the most extreme exercise you enjoy?
4. What specific exercise do you hate most?
5. What makes you most uncomfortable about a gym atmosphere?
6. If you could afford to outfit the perfect gym/workout center in your own home, how often do you think you’d actually make use of it?
I hope this week’s questions didn’t give you too much of a mental workout. But look at it this way: after giving these answers, your fingers are already limbered up, so you’ve at least gotten a little exercise done today! (You’re welcome!)
Thanks for playing this week’s Saturday Six and I hope you’ll be back next week!
Patrick is a Christian with more than 26 years experience in professional writing, producing and marketing. His professional background also includes social media, reporting for broadcast television and the web, directing, videography and photography. He enjoys getting to know people over coffee and spending time with his dog.