Recently, I was forced to spend a few days without internet service. A few weeks before that, I managed to leave my phone at home on my way to the office, so I had to spend the first half of the day without a cell phone.
Neither is a horror equivalent of a great deal of sympathy, and both would easily qualify for the popular Twitter hashtag, “#FirstWorldProblems”, but we all have things we get so used to having around us that having to do without can sometimes be a challenge.
Wouldn’t that make a great subject for a set of questions? Well, let’s find out!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. What basic non-food household item do you most hate to run out of?
2. Which food do you hate to run out of in your pantry?
3. Which piece of technology in your home do you think you’d have the hardest time living without?
4. What’s the longest amount of time you’ve gone without power?
5. Would you find it easier to lose your cell phone or your internet service for one year?
6. What beverage would you have the hardest time going without for a year?
Thanks for playing this week’s Saturday Six and I hope you’ll be back next week!