Saturday Six #475
This past Tuesday night’s #Bloggab focused on blog hosting platforms. It was a great chat, and if you find yourself available on a Tuesday night at 9pm Eastern time, I invite you to join us.
I’m going to ask a few questions from that particular chat, because it’s interesting to hear how a blogger chooses where he or she blogs. Some of the questions are somewhat different than the actual ones asked, but many convey the same spirit of the conversation.
So let’s see what you have to say to these!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. How many different blogging platforms (i.e., Blogger, WordPress, Tumblr, etc.) have you used since you started blogging?
2. What’s the biggest reason you chose the platform you’re currently on?
3. What do you like most about your current blog?
4. How confident are you in your ability make changes to the code of your site (i.e., HTML or CSS) if you wanted to make a design or functionality adjustment?
5. What would you most like to change about your current blogging platform?
6. What blogging-related topic would you most like to see discussed?
Thanks for playing this week’s Saturday Six and I hope you’ll be back next week!