We made it through another work week (unless you happen to work on weekends) and it’s time for another edition of the Saturday Six.
Once in a while, I like to point out something that isn’t always obvious to new visitors: I call it the Saturday Six only because I post the six random questions on Saturday; you can play along any time, any day. If you were really bored, you could click the “For Fun” category on that navigation bar and choose older editions and answer them, too. You never know: if you’re having Blogger’s Block, a random question might just be all you need to inspire a new post!
Here we go with a new set of six!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. What’s the last television show you watched?
2. Since we’re in the time of year that most network series air season finales, which show’s cliffhanger are you most looking forward to?
3. If you could go behind the scenes on any TV show you watch or have ever watched, which would you choose and why?
4. Of the people who perform on the show you selected in Q3, which one would you most like to meet one-on-one?
5. If it were up to you, which show would you most like to see go off the air?
6. Which genre of show (i.e., sitcom, drama, reality, etc.) would you most like to see more of each week?
Thanks for playing this week’s Saturday Six and I hope you’ll be back next week!