It’s nice to be nominated for an award. But it’s even nicer if you’re the one who actually wins. Have you ever had your moment in the spotlight? Would you even want one?
That’s the topic of this week’s Saturday Six.
Here we go with a new set of six!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. What was your biggest accomplishment in school?
2. Have you ever won a ribbon for any event or competition, and if so, what was it for?
3. Have you ever been awarded a trophy for anything, and if so, what was it for?
4. What award do you feel you’d be the last person to ever win?
5. Do you think it’s truly more important just to be nominated for an award, or more important to win one?
6. A question from a decades-long grade school debate: Do you believe that everyone who participates in a competition should win something just for participating?
Thanks for playing this week’s Saturday Six and I hope you’ll be back next week!
Patrick is a Christian with more than 26 years experience in professional writing, producing and marketing. His professional background also includes social media, reporting for broadcast television and the web, directing, videography and photography. He enjoys getting to know people over coffee and spending time with his dog.