How do you feel about plastic surgery? That’s the topic we’re talking about in this edition of the Saturday Six, now that we managed to make it through another work week (unless you happen to work on weekends).
Here we go with a new set of six!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. Based on celebrities you’ve seen who’ve had plastic surgery, more often than not, do you believe it’s better to have cosmetic surgery or just age gracefully?
2. Should there be an age limit for teenagers who want cosmetic surgery for appearance only (in other words, when no legitimate medical issue is involved)?
3. What part of physical aging do you fear most?
4. Would you ever consider having Botox injections for cosmetic purposes?
5. Would you ever consider a facelift, chin lift or brow lift?
6. Would you ever consider liposuction, lapband or stomach stapling surgery to combat obesity?
Thanks for playing this week’s Saturday Six and I hope you’ll be back next week!
Patrick is a Christian with more than 26 years experience in professional writing, producing and marketing. His professional background also includes social media, reporting for broadcast television and the web, directing, videography and photography. He enjoys getting to know people over coffee and spending time with his dog.