Let’s talk photography in this week’s edition of the Saturday Six. It’s a fun hobby, though at times it can be maddening when it comes to getting the “perfect” shot.
How often do you take photos and where do they go once you’ve snapped them? By the way, if you’re a fan of Instagram, you can check out my photos here (and I hope you’ll follow me as well).
So let’s play this week’s edition!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. Who is the last person whose photo you took?
2. Who most recently took a photo of you?
3. When you take a photo, what camera or device do you prefer to use?
4. Do you have any social media accounts on which you share your photography?
5. Do you ever browse someone else’s photography for creative inspiration?
6. When was the last time you had a roll of film developed?
Thanks for playing this week’s Saturday Six and I hope you’ll be back next week!
Patrick is a Christian with more than 26 years experience in professional writing, producing and marketing. His professional background also includes social media, reporting for broadcast television and the web, directing, videography and photography. He enjoys getting to know people over coffee and spending time with his dog.