Saturday Six #502
This week’s edition of the Saturday Six focuses on dreams: not those mini-epics we experience at night, but the hopes we hopefully never lose sight of!
I hope you still remember those dreams you’ve carried with you from childhood, when more might have seemed possible than it does once we hit adulthood and experience “the real world”. And while I also hope that you’ve achieved all of those dreams already, chances are there are still a few things you’d still like to do that currently doesn’t fulfill what you hoped for so long ago.
So let’s get going with a new set of questions!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. How big was the “dream home” you wanted when you were a kid?
2. How close is your current residence to your dream home?
3. What career would have been your “dream job” when you were a kid?
4. Considering your current occupation, what is the biggest carryover from your childhood dream job?
5. What is the biggest obstacle to reaching your true “dream job” today?
6. What color was your “dream car” when you were a kid?
Thanks for playing this week’s Saturday Six and I hope you’ll be back next week!