So I had my calendar a bit off last week. Though Sweeps did, in fact, end this past Wednesday, Katie Couric’s departure from “Today” happens this coming Wednesday. Will you be watching? (No, that’s not one of the six questions!)
But before the questions, it’s time to recognize last week’s “first to play,” who turned out to be Cat of “Sweet Memes! Congratulations, Cat!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. What is the last museum you visited? What single item there most impressed you?
2. What piece of computer equipment that you currently don’t own would you most like to have?
3. Coca Cola has recently released a new drink called Coca Cola Blak, which is a mix of Coke and coffee. Have you tried it? Would you try it? What flavor of soda would you most like to see someone create?
4. Take the quiz: Which flavor of tea are you? (Thanks to Charley.)
5. How do you like your tea? Iced or hot? Sweet or unsweetened? With cream or without?
6. You see someone run out of a store with a wad of bills. Shortly afterwards, a store employee runs out of the store after him, but stops just outside the door when it appears that the person has run down the street towards a seedy-looking motel. If you assumed you had just witnessed the getaway in an armed robbery, would you drive into the motel parking lot in an attempt to find out what room number or what vehicle the person got into, or would you pay it no more attention?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), click the e-mail link in the Blogger profile and send it to me.
1. A Civil War Memorial museum in Fredricksburg. I guess what impressed me most there wasn’t in the museum itself but rather in the neighboring graveyard…all of those hundreds of tombstones where thousands of soldiers were laid to rest.
2. Probably a laser printer. I have no plans to buy one any time soon, but it would be nice for printing long documents…like my soon-to-be-finished manuscript.
3. Wouldn’t touch it. The idea of Coke and Coffee together does nothing for me. I don’t really have any preference for something that hasn’t already been tried: I had a nice creme soda today and for “specialty” sodas, that’s about my favorite.
You are Peppermint tea! Lots of people like peppermint tea, it’s always sold out in the market. Not quite run of the mill with your unique zingy mintiness, you are still in a group of large people. Not boring…yet not over ecstatic.
Take this quiz!
5. Iced and sweetened, no lemon. Or hot and sweetened, no cream.
6. If it looked as if there were an easy way through the property, I might drive through and have a quick look, provided it was well-lit enough that I could see. I wouldn’t get out of the car under any circumstances.
Patrick is a Christian with more than 26 years experience in professional writing, producing and marketing. His professional background also includes social media, reporting for broadcast television and the web, directing, videography and photography. He enjoys getting to know people over coffee and spending time with his dog.