This week seemed to go by quickly, despite the fact that it had a very slow start. I hope all of my friends on the east coast are drying out after Ernesto’s heavy rains. I’m just glad that it wasn’t worse than it ended up being!
But first, De of “De’s Thoughts” was first to play last week! Congratulations, De!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your journal…but either way, leave a link to your journal so that everyone else can visit! To be counted as “first to play,” you must be the first player to either answer the questions in a comment or to provide a complete link to the specific entry in your journal in which you answer the questions. A link to your journal in general cannot count. Enjoy!
1. You find out that you’ve just gotten a new job in a different state. Besides your spouse, who is the first person you tell?
2. With the money in your pocket, wallet or purse right now, could you make change for a $20 bill? Could you make change for a $1 bill?
3. Is this ability (or lack of ability) to make change a typical reflection of how much cash and coins you regularly carry?
4. Take the quiz: What mythological character are you?
5. Are you typically the “heart breaker” or the “broken-hearted” in your relationship history?
6. Considering your answer to #5, would you rather be the opposite?
If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), click the e-mail link in the Blogger profile and send it to me.